[ANN] Introducing Remote DB Lib

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 7 18:43:42 EDT 2017

Andre Garzia wrote:

 > My advise is for you to get a small VPS...
 > Also, on-rev should be an easy sell here for RunRev helps sets things
 > up right? Am I wrong? I haven't been up to date with on-rev stuff...

Is your library for the LC Server CGI, or does it require a custom LC
standalone daemon?

If CGI then on-rev would seem a good fit, or HostM which also has LC
pre-installed, or just about any other shared hosting service if you
don't mind setting up the CGI yourself.

VPSes are great when you need custom configuration, but they can be a
challenge to set up when you're learning, and a bigger challenge to
harden sufficiently, things a shared hosting service takes care of.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems