[ANN] Introducing Remote DB Lib

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:11:44 EDT 2017

I purchased to support and tinker. What would be really stellar is a
livecode standalone that can be run on a webserver and act as a restful API
endpoint for a database, all without the need for php. There are some
websocket / httpd vodoo stacks floating around from years ago that were
exploring that kind of functionality.  Revspark 2017 perhaps...

On 7 Jun 2017 7:21 pm, "Bob Sneidar via use-livecode" <