[ANN] Introducing Remote DB Lib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jun 7 15:07:47 EDT 2017

Hey Bob,

Setting up web servers is beyond what I can do in that documentation. It is
not that hard but it is really outside of the scope of database libraries.
My advise is for you to get a small VPS on Digital Ocean, they cost 5 USD
per month and their setup guides are amazing, for example, check this one
out:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-apache-mysql-php-lamp-stack-on-ubuntu-16-04

:D :D :D

Also, on-rev should be an easy sell here for RunRev helps sets things up
right? Am I wrong? I haven't been up to date with on-rev stuff...

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.