Ben Beaumont jumps ship.

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jun 7 14:20:37 EDT 2017

livecode is not going anywhere..... not on my watch anyways... my plans for
it are huge, and there is no way I am not following through with them.   I
am immensly grateful for the people devoted to it over at livecode
inc....and if that ever changes and it needs stewardship ...I'll be the
first in line.  Like Craig said .... there is something miraculous about
it....I see it.  It was a miracle to my life for sure.

Sometimes people want new adventures...... turnover isn't that worrysome.
All the best everyone

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 1:39 PM, dunbarx via use-livecode <