urgent iOS internet issue (url request timeout setting?)

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jun 3 21:50:22 EDT 2017

Not to say that TSnet bug doesn't also exist but

What iOS version? your problem is an exact mirror of issues I'm having here in the shop with my iPhone 7+ and after a recent upgrade … completley unrelated to Livecode. But our netadmin keeps saying "your wireless hubs in the office look fine to us…" meanwhile I'm having that same exact experience (some others too)

Wifi shows all bars
some latency
next moment, no wifi
go for another URL in Safari… phone switchs and stays on LTE

(I am standing directly infront of the hub which is connected by the ethernet)

Our tech here says admin says, "Oh yeah… go to settings → General → and do a Reset Network settings… that usually fixes it."

And we are wailing that there is something wrong with the Meraki (wireless) devices.

could be other bad apples in the barrel besides TSnet's reuse connection issue.

but maybe it is iOS?