tsNet licensing error using the business version of LC server

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Jun 3 08:24:36 EDT 2017

Ralf,

are you sure there are an indy version and a business version of LC server? isn´t it just a commercial version?

At least in my account the downloaded lcserver for my indy license seems to be  the same as the one for my business license.

Anyway, this does not help with your problems. ;)

Regards,

Matthias