HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jun 2 06:59:49 EDT 2017

It has substantial and wide ranging implications - all to the good.

At the very least 'WASM' is more compact than asm.js and eliminates the compiling overhead which you have when you load a text based representation of the language.

We've got a fair bit of housekeeping to do (particularly in our build system) to be able to start leveraging it, but it is a case of when and not if.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone