using tsNet external

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Fri Jun 2 06:21:32 EDT 2017

Hi Terry,

On 24/05/2017 11:55 AM, Terry Judd via use-livecode wrote:
> Couple of questions about the tsNet external...
>
> # if I’m just using get or post url (i.e. no special tsNet commands) do I still need to call tsNetInit?
No.  tsNetInit is automatically called on startup as part of libUrl
initialisation.

> # what is the default timeout for a synchronous get or post url call, and how do I change it?
tsNet has a number of different settings related to determining if a
connection has timed out.  At the moment, these cannot be changed.

Having said that, I am in the process of adding the ability to change
these values for the next release.

Cheers,

Charles