Doing user testing in a risk free way (Re: gitter)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:12:05 EDT 2017

I don't believe there is anything that is "risk free".

HOWEVER, I am looking to set up programming classes throughout the year
starting in October, at which point I should
have both:

1. Kids with NO programming experience whatsover.

2. Kids with experience in either Visual BASIC and/or C++.

Richmond.