Build a simple app on HTML5 [WAS: Re: Build a simple app on Android]

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jul 30 16:37:56 EDT 2017

Oh wow !!   How did I miss that ?   Thank you !

And my apologies for wasting bandwidth on the list - I really should
have known, or spotted, that.
I just wish I had asked the question 3 days ago :-)

So I won't wait for my next question ....  should that same simple app
work when built as an HTML5 standalone ?    (9.0DP8 Indy, MacOS 10.10.5,
Chrome 59)
(hint: right now, it doesn't - click on the button, it highlights ....
and then nothing else happens until we get the "Page has become
unresponsive" message.)

Thanks
Alex.