Any results for LMS project?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Jul 29 09:04:53 EDT 2017

Hi

Including LMS in my application is still in my roadmap but I am not there
yet so I haven't investigated this much. It seemed others were further along
in their research. I was looking at TinCan(xAPI) but I was just at the
research stage to see if that would meet my requirements and you I think
were looking at LTI. I have not time into this since as I have been
focussing on other features. It seemed like Todd Fabacher was the furthest
ahead on working on an API for LTI and xAPI. I was waiting to see what they
came up with.

Maybe we should schedule another google hangout meeting with Todd and see
what the state of things are for all of us and any others that are
interested. I missed the first one so would like to make sure I can be
involved in this.

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote