HTML5: mixed signals

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 28 16:45:06 EDT 2017

What an unfortunate way of looking at things, because what knowledge do ANY of us have that we developed "on our own"? Any program I write I use knowledge I "developed" from any number of sources. Should they all have a claim on what I do?

For this to really work, the knowledge would have to be of the nature that only the company and those employed by the company is privy to. Even this is shady. What if it is a way to write queries that no one else uses or has thought of? If I employ that in my personal apps does the company own my work?

This is why all lawyers (barring any who subscribe to this list) ought to be dragged through the mud and run out of town.

Bob S