Web vs Native (was Re: HTML5 limitations?)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 28 16:24:28 EDT 2017

Mark Waddingham wrote:

 > On 2017-07-28 20:17, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
 >> I think we're closer on this than might have originally seemed:
 >
 > Indeed - on this and most things I think.
 >
 > I've always assumed that you tend to ask certain questions, or phrase
 > things in a certain in way to give us (well, me, generally) a chance
 > to explain various aspects more widely and to a greater audience.

I wish I were so clever.  But the simple truth is I have so little
contact with folks in the company that I honestly don't know the answers
to questions like these.  And I do learn a lot from your replies.

 > This is, of course, why I sometimes take 1000 words to say things
 > which could have been said in 10 ;)

We vie for post length now and then, but you write far less repetitively
than I do so at least yours are worth reading. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems