template stacks

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jul 28 14:19:28 EDT 2017

On 2017-07-28 20:12, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> On 7/28/17 12:35 PM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
>> On 2017-07-28 19:33, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
>>> That being said Ali has been looking at this - we don't want a repeat
>>> of the 8.1.6-RC-2 'balls-up' - and that was entirely down to a
>>> spelling error which *perhaps* would not have happened had we had a
>>> more structured approach to professionals.
>>
>> Heh - that clearly should have been 'preferences' :)
>
> Autocorrect, I really hate your shirt.

Haha - if only it were autocorrect in this instance (it generally is if
sending from my iPhone).

In this case (on my laptop) I think it was because I was thinking about
the next paragraph whilst still writing that one. So more a
buffering/data transport problem - my fingers are clearly connected to
my brain by UDP and not TCP/IP ;)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps