HTML5: mixed signals

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jul 28 10:40:01 EDT 2017

On 2017-07-28 16:36, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
> Oops - I forgot to say 'I am not a laywer but'... At the start of this.
>
> I should say that most of this stuff is pretty standard, in general as
> long as you always use attach a license to your commercial works, and
> always follow the requirements of the GPL then you don't have to worry
> about these things too much.

Should have said 'OR the requirements of the GPL' (i.e. attach a
suitable license to your works if you are using commercial; in the case
of community, you have to attach the GPL as that is what the GPL
requires you to do!)

Right - I'm going to stop answering myself now. Promise ;)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps