Amazon S3 lib for Android and iOS?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:47:01 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Indeed, a AWS S3 script library was added on Indy and Business editions of
LC 9.0 DP-8.

Unfortunately the docs for that library were not extracted in the 9.0 DP-8
Dictionary (this required an extra step since the dictionary entries had to
be extracted from a password protected stack).

However, they will be present in LC 9.0 DP-9 :)

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <