Amazon S3 lib for Android and iOS?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 26 11:34:19 EDT 2017

Klaus,
i just checked the inclusions in standalone application builder in LC9 DP8 again.
There is an entry for mergAWS and also an other entry for “Amazon Web Services” right after Remote Debugger.
In LC 8.1.6 this is not listed.
So it seems there is now support for AWS in DP8 for all platforms.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌