HTML5 limitations?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:46:40 EDT 2017

In HTML the browser is the engine that runs both HTML and JavaScript. It is possible to have multiple tabs and there are some functions for communicating between tabs and windows, but it isn't pretty. You have to use localstorage and storage events.

This could be made to work similar to an LC engine running multiple stacks, but it is like turning real fish into artificial crab. It is a lot of work to make something that will probably leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone