How can I scrape text from a web page that is generated by javascript?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 24 11:58:19 EDT 2017

I have tried this before and it does not work without getting into Javascript. The contents of a java object are not revealed in the htmltext. I have a really great application for this if I could get it going. I would love to write an app  that gathered all the pertinent data from a web managed device (like the copiers I work with day to day) and save it to some kind of file so it could be one-click restored at some later point (like when we have to replace the hard drives).

Bob S