Ethereal Breakpoints

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 24 11:37:54 EDT 2017

With me, I place a red dot, find an error in the script, edit the script neither adding nor deleting any lines, save script, red dot does not wander, but also does not break code execution. It just executed past it.

I think this started with the unicode update. I will try copying my code to a text only editor then back again, then retest.

Bob S