SE Gutter better scroll tracking [Bugfix-20140]

Bob Hall bob at bobhall.net
Sun Jul 23 16:16:31 EDT 2017

> On Jul 23, 2017, at 3:00 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I couldn't find a bug report, but the issue that bothers me more than a timing delay is how existing breakpoints migrate to a completely different line after a script edit.

You know, I thought it was me and my new advanced age that was causing me to think I set a BP in one place only to find it was in a different place some days later...

Well, I have a very simple recipe for the bug!!!!!!

We’re about to head out for a summer BBQ but I know exactly how to make breakpoints “migrate”. I also have a sneaking suspicion when this bug was introduced. I’d like to get the exact LC version that this happens at as I’m sure that is going to tell us a lot about what’s causing the issue.

I need to do a little more research. I’ll get this bug opened up with a recipe later tonight (EDT).

Bob