I just added an enhancement request - 20138 - suggestion for in-app ads

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:41:43 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <

> I was suggesting that perhaps providing a start to finish way for us to
> have ads in the apps we make could provide extra income to RunRev - more
> than the cost of hiring extra staff to make that happen.
>
> They don't even have ads for *us* inside apps working in a usable way at
the moment.

There is supposedly a facility for it, but the company that supposedly
provides them wants nothing to do with us.

I stopped work on my mobile app over this, and will probably resume it in
swift if they don't get around to fixing this.

>From my prior inquiries, I don't think that anyone on this list has
successfully placed an ad with it.

And on top of that, I expect ad revenue for my work to go to me, not
livecode (or are they going to cut me in on *their* sales????)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462