Problem after putting executable into installer

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 16:26:17 EDT 2017

I figured it out, putting in the answer for future use.

We have to modify the inno script for including the externals folder. After using the wizard, we need to add "\Externals" after "{app}" in the line that tells it to include the externals folder. Otherwise, it will add the externals folder contents directly into the same folder as the app.

Sent from my iPhone