iPad portrait size stack doesn't fit to display

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Jul 21 14:30:09 EDT 2017

On Jul 21, 2017, at 11:52 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

On 7/21/17 6:14 AM, Antti Ilola via use-livecode wrote:
I have 13.3 inch Macbook retina computer (2560x1600 pixels). Now I try to
develop iPad software. When I opened new iPad portrait size stack it didn't
fit to my display. It is hard to put GUI elements to bottom of the stack,
at least I don't know how. What should I do to get the stack to show all.

Try setting the scaleFactor of the stack to about .75

Listen to Jacque. I think I misunderstood what you were asking. You want to be able to view the entire stack window on your laptop screen, and the scaleFactor will help with that.

Devin

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities