Restrictions on mobile servers?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Thu Jul 20 16:12:36 EDT 2017

I'm pretty sure SIP servers just  makes introductions to two clients
running on devices and gets out of the way. A way to keep your IP out of it.
Also they use UDP packets - MUCH less latency - and does error correction
(reconstruction?) without re-requesting as HTTP based clients do.

the 'stuff' to do this has recently been added to the named browsers.
 All the code is there.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <