What happened to LC version numbers?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Jul 20 15:37:58 EDT 2017

In fact there have been 54 DP releases since we went open source in April 2013 - which is pretty much 1 per month on average since.

So, not rare at all - quite common, one might say.

Mark.

P.S. If someone wants to check my math - then please do. The necessary information is easily grokable from the downloads page.

Sent from my iPhone