[OT]h.264 alternatives

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Wed Jul 19 16:31:09 EDT 2017

Which means every network and independent film-maker is breaking the law...
  because I guarantee that they're not looking at the EULA when sending off
their work for broadcast or theater.    I see this every day.

Kinda like "don't ask don't tell" if you ask me.

And unenforceable. They'd have to sue everyone using their product.
To assume the two top video editing programs for independents can't be used
for professional use is ludicrous.

Who would be the 'cop' that would enforce this?

I just don't worry about this stuff when working on music or video projects.

sqb

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <