What happened to LC version numbers?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 13:45:11 EDT 2017

Microsoft don't count ME or Vista. They were bug test releases that proved
to be more buggy than the bugs they were claiming to repair, so that
7,8,9,10 work consecutively from 1,2,3,95 (9-5=4),98 (v4+
(9-8)=5),XP(abs(ascii-x - ascii-P)=24;2+4=6)
;)

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 19 July 2017 at 18:12, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <