Bug 20117: new rc2 sets a backdrop, and preferences for same

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 02:56:46 EDT 2017

"only set the backdrop if users were still in the first run mode of the
start center."

Even that is a "load of old Bollo"; I'm sure that a lot of people trying
out LiveCode for the first time
are going to go "gae quair" when they see their desktop vanish.

I really wonder if anyone, anywhere ever uses the backdrop?

Richmond.