intersect . . . invisible images

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 17 13:52:42 EDT 2017

On 7/17/17 2:56 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
> That's because Richmond doesn't share your sense of humour,
> and never really could understand North American jokes . . .

In this case it's probably because you were either an infant or mostly
just potential when the Twilight Zone series first aired. You are also
at a disadvantage because it was American TV and I'm not sure if or when
it was shown elsewhere.

"Little Girl Lost" involved a child that disappeared into another
dimension through an invisible portal in her bedroom wall:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Girl_Lost_(The_Twilight_Zone)>

There are links on YouTube too. It wasn't my favorite episode but it's
one of the classics.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com