intersect . . . invisible images

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Jul 16 15:42:54 EDT 2017

It's not a theory. It's a demonstrable fact. I cannot comment on the status of Jacque'a missing sock though, as a certain cat I once had who himself professed to have been "sent back" by a future owner of Jacques Time Travel stack to test it's veracity, was unable to return to his own time because said owner failed to take into account an extremely obscure but involving recursion in said time travel stack. The cat, who had evolved to the point that he could actually communicate psychically, had nevertheless not lost his primal instinct to tear to shreads anything in his immediate vicinity when vexed, proceeded to "unweave" an item of clothing that may or may not have matched the description of Jacque's missing sock.

Bob S