Weird variable thing in 8.1.5

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jul 16 15:38:10 EDT 2017

On 16/07/2017 18:49, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode wrote:

> In 14 years with LC I have never used that option.

You should try it :-)

Can be a bit of a pain to add all the local variable declarations - BUT
every so often it will help you discover a typo in a variable name, and
suddenly you've fixed a potential bug that was lurking in your code. And
the cost of the time to add those declarations is nothing compared to
diagnosing and fixing bugs reported by distant users.

-- Alex.
P.S. of course, YMMV.
My taping skulls are bid, so I often spill thongs wring - maybe you
don't hive that problem :-)