Weird variable thing in 8.1.5

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 11:14:42 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

This is because you have enabled Strict Compilation Mode. To fix that error:

1) add "local tTest" before "Put "test" into tTest"

OR

2) Disable strict compilation (LC Preferences -> Script Editor -> Strict
Compilation Mode)

Best,
Panos
--

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <