"Silly" fun for the weekend

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Jul 15 11:55:06 EDT 2017

On 07/14/2017 11:01 PM, Scott Rossi via use-livecode wrote:
> Mark, Monument Valley isn’t Apple, it's Ustwo Games. Blame them :-)

Scott- yeah, I get that. But the fact is that Apple managed to get UsTwo
to give them an exclusive so they could announce the new game with the
new iStuff announcements and thumb their nose at Google. So I can still
throw shade on Apple for this.

> If MV2 isn’t in the Play Store yet, have you gotten ahold of the add-ons for MV1?
> Forgotten Shores and Ida’s (RED) Dream?  Definitely worth purchasing, IMO.

Yep - been through all of those. And as soon as I did I said I'd buy
whatever UsTwo came out with. Brilliant. Now I'm sitting here with money
in hand anxiously waiting for the gates to open.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com