intersect . . . invisible images

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jul 14 13:57:39 EDT 2017

OT: your physical/food body is "intersected" by your pranic, astral, mental and superconscious bodies, all of which are "invisible." Hopefully they fully intersect most of the time unless you are sleeping or actively astral traveling. (Not a good idea for the untrained)   but I would change the coloir scheme, substitute "light blue" for invisible (some people, children, cats *can* see them)  and it’s the same thing.  then when you die, all you just "delete" the first two objects (food body, energy body)  (ha!)

so yes, I think children will do fine with this.

BR