LiveCode crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:07:19 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

You could:

1. Type in the message box: "put true into grevdevelopment"
2. And then "edit the script of stack revsaveasstandalone"
3. Add breakpoints to the command "revSaveAsMacStandalone"
4. Save as standalone
5. The debugger should now stop at the first breakpoint
6. Click the "step over" button until you find the line that causes the
crash

However, since LC should not crash, I would suggest you file a bug report
and attach (or send to panos.merakos at livecode.com directly) the sample stack

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <