LiveCode crashing when I try to make a Mac standalone
merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:07:19 EDT 2017
1. Type in the message box: "put true into grevdevelopment"
2. And then "edit the script of stack revsaveasstandalone"
3. Add breakpoints to the command "revSaveAsMacStandalone"
4. Save as standalone
5. The debugger should now stop at the first breakpoint
6. Click the "step over" button until you find the line that causes the
However, since LC should not crash, I would suggest you file a bug report
and attach (or send to panos.merakos at livecode.com directly) the sample stack
On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
> I have tried this with 8.1.5 rc2, 8.1.5, and 8.1.6 rc1.
> LiveCode unexpectedly quits while making the standalone. Sometimes it gets
> far enough for the resulting app to function and sometimes it does not. The
> resulting app does not appear to have the icon attached.
> What are some things I should be checking for?
> Sent from my iPhone
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
More information about the Use-livecode