intersect . . . invisible images

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 06:40:26 EDT 2017

Hi Richmond

I would think there could be use cases where that would be useful (hidden
monsters, unexploded bombs)

I assumed that they left this undocumented feature (bug?)  in   because the
"fix" is so simple but with the other use cases not so simple - or is it?

Lagi

On 14 July 2017 at 11:01, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <