Finding errors in a standalone

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Jul 13 23:48:03 EDT 2017

On 07/13/2017 05:19 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

> What am I doing wrong ?  How do I get actual useful info when something
> goes wrong ?

Well, you already have a license for PowerDebug, which will enable to to
debug running standalone apps in the same subnet (include the library
when you build, launch the IDE, then launch the app: breakpoints,
errors, etc will be caught). But it's dependent on having a working
network connection, so if tsNet is getting in the way of that I don't
think it'll help.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com