Finding errors in a standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 20:38:02 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <

> I suspect it's failing when I call tsNetInit - but it does that whether I
> "search for inclusions" or specify them myself (and include Internet, SSL,
> etc). Is there any way to check what has been included ?

I have a stack with a huge scrolling field, and a "ck stuff" handler.

on ck stuff

put stuff

put stuff after field msgs of cd 1 of stack watchStack

end ck

So at a troublesome point, you could

answer "checking it"

ck someVariable & cr & cr the executionContexts

answer "checked it"

in the IDE, I often put a red dot or a breakpoint after the first put of ck

(and, yes, this is how I used to debug fortran, and even my painful
ventures into C and C++)
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462