[ANN] Release 8.1.5 -- tsneterr

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Jul 12 14:34:55 EDT 2017

Charles,

Yes, I do have resetAll in my scripts.   I use it when a communications error has occurred as a way to reset and try again.  If tsNet is in play, I gather I should not call resetAll?  If not, is there something else I should be doing?  Also, is there a way (via a property) to determine if tsNet or libURL is handling the network?

Thank you!

-Dan