[ANN] Release 8.1.5 -- tsneterr

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Jul 12 06:14:53 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

The error message "Not initialised" (the spelling is correct depending
on where you live ;-) ) indicates that the tsNet external isn't running.

If you are using libUrl which I am guessing you are, tsNet is
initialised on startup, so this would indicate that it has either been
shut down by calling tsNetClose directly, or by a call to the libUrl
"resetAll" or "libUrlCancel" commands (which temporarily shut down the
external and start it back up to clear all connections).

I have seen code posted on the list in the past which invoked "resetAll"
to deal with issues in older versions of libUrl.  Do you use these
commands at all in your project?

Regards,

Charles