[ANN] Release 8.1.6 RC-1

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Jul 12 00:29:15 EDT 2017

On 07/11/2017 03:07 PM, Kevin Miller via use-livecode wrote:
> Is it something perhaps you could get used to?
>
> We are working hard to attract new users to the platform. This has come up
> again and again in user testing. This evening we tested this new handler
> list on new users for the first time. It went over very well.

After all the commotion here, I had to go take a look. So I loaded the
new build, and after the initial shock I kind of like it. I think the
changes I would make would be to have the text of the loadable handlers
dimmed to gray, so that it's obvious that they're not in the script, and
to start with a blank line, like the one that separates the real
handlers from the wannabes.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com