[ANN] Release 8.1.5

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:00:32 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

Yes, this error means that still the old_path_to_xcode_command_line_tools
is used (i.e. the /Applications/Xcode.app one). You can change it in two
ways:

1) Open a terminal and type:

sudo xcode-select -s path/to/new/xcode.app

e.g. for me this is:

sudo xcode-select -s /Users/panos/Builds/Platforms/Xcode_8_3_3/Xcode.app

OR

2) Open the new Xcode and go to menubar Xcode -> Preferences -> Locations
and choose the path_to_the_new_Xcode in "Command Line Tools:"

What those options do is set the path to the command line tools that will
used when commands such as "xcrun" are called from within LiveCode. Those
commands are called when building iOS standalones from the Standalone
Builder.

Hope this helps,

Panos

--

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <