modal window = block handler?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jul 10 19:34:35 EDT 2017

I realize that, but this thread has been discussing whether that is a
"bug" or not. I support that there should be a feature, but probably a
MORE clearly identified feature. Something LIKE (I am not proposing
specific syntax, but illustrating a point)

open window "X" as modal paused
and
open window "X" as modal continue

would be clearer that remembering you have to open the model dialog
invisible and then show it.