Biased testing and micro-coaching

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 7 16:09:31 EDT 2017

That's a good summary. It's tedious sometimes but essential. The hardest
part by far is keeping your mouth shut. If I had a one-way mirror in a
sound-proofed room I'd use that. Another method might be to have the
user share their screen and turn off your microphone, but screen sharing
is not easy on mobile apps.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com