fonts v8 vs v9

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jul 7 00:21:22 EDT 2017

Hi Panos....

While looking more closely at a comparison...I can't in my right mind call
it a bug since the text rendering looks so much better .... it does look
boldish but it could just be the segoe font. so its not a bug...its
improved rendering of fonts. check it out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rna2motjgd66k1v/v8-v9-font-rendering.jpg?dl=0

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 4:01 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <