Augmented Earth now on the App Store!

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:17:10 EDT 2017

Hi Bill

I am doing a completely quiet launch for 1.0 to avoid negative reviews. I just did not have a mechanism to do a bunch of beta tests - and I really did not realize how confusing it would be at first.

By 1.1, I should be okay to start reaching out to local high schools - my first target users.

I agree this could be great for education. I plan to work with teachers to build templates for a variety of lesson plans. I also plan to create a child mode for young users by version 1.5.

I agree about the user login experience - I am going to stay up late tonight working on that and get it cleaned up.

Pretty much everything is available through the Universal button. After you fill in the form, you press the universal button again to have the submit option.

This method appears to be confusing though, so I will have to also include some of those buttons I had removed.

They were there previously, but my interface was so cluttered I might have swung too far to the opposite side.

Thanks sooooo much for your time on this,

Sent from my iPhone