mobile - fullscreenmode "exactFit"

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:42:27 EDT 2017

On the exactFit question, I still can’t think of a use case for that mode. What it should do is stretch your card contents to fill the screen. The other fullscreenmodes are more useful.

Do you lay out your interface with code? If not, what’s your approach for handling 16:9 iPhone screen and 4:3 iPad screen?

One other thing, if you’re testing on a physical iPhone, whether the card fills the whole screen depends on if you have included the Default-568h at 2x.png splash screen. Without that it will only fill the center area, there would be borders too.