Feature Race: Pick Your Project

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Thu Jul 6 05:13:16 EDT 2017

Reading the description once again, this should be titled:

*** Faster Graphics in LiveCode (especially DataGrid 2) ***

That is: Everybody who uses the Graphical user interface will profit if that
work is done.

Sadly: I don't think the goal will be reached in 10 hours from 51% to 100%.
117 backers only (!) at the moment, 100 more backers with the average pledge
are needed.

p.s. To avoid any misunderstanding: I pledged once again more than the average.
But I still think after having the results of Infinite LiveCode such a sum would
be funded in one day.