Feature Race: Pick Your Project

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:24:55 EDT 2017

The comments section on the pledge page gives a good insight as to why
there may be a feeling of apathy towards this fundraiser

The infinite livecode campaign from last year was not handled well in terms
of communicating progress to the community, with questions about the sqlite
library rewrite remaining unanswered

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <